Using the Course Player Tour
You may be asking, "Why do I need to show my learners how to watch my course?". Well, to most people it is previous obvious and they may not need much help. But for others, there could potentially be a few stumbling blocks:
- They can't find the Back to Dashboard link, and end up not knowing how to return to their list of courses.
- The may not understand how to open up the mobile menu on their phone so they can switch lessons easily.
- They may not know to click the Complete & Continue button so their course progress is tracked
And because we know that confused learners don't continue learning and are less likely to buy another course from you again - we want to ensure that every single learner has a great experience watching your course. That is why we created the customizable
Tour Guide feature inside of plaYEAH!
The 🧭Tour Guide super power, will guide your first time students on how to make their way around your course. It will be shown automatically when the student is seeing it for the first time, and then it will also be accessible via a link that is added automatically to the course player.
- Create a new custom page called
- Remove the Banner section and set the page permission to
- Add a new section and search for Tour Guide
- You will see settings on the left side that will allow you to change the text, colors and decide on which steps to show.
- When you are satisfied, then click the Copy Code button and follow the instructions to paste the code into your
Site Footer Codesettings.