Using the the "secret Contest Lesson type" and FOMO to make users take actions Your Thinkific Course Experience With plaYEAH!
Using FOMO is not only great for selling your course, but it can also be used to your advantage to get your current members to take action. And this one creates a feeding frenzy
- Setup a new micro course to be used just for this (perfect for memberships). Again the goal is something "micro" (which is less than "mini"). One thing. I would say create one chapter that has two lessons.
- 1.Lesson 1 - a simple video or even a PDF to read -Enable lesson prerequisite
- 2.Lesson 2 - a one question quiz lesson type that is set to "must pass". Make it an easy to get it right type of question (maybe even silly)
- Setup a second chapter that is called "See if you won"
- 1.For this one you can have a basic video, or text that basically tells them to "Complete the course" to see if you have one.
- Announce to your audience that you are offer a prize for the first 20 people who complete the new "course" you just released. Tell them it will go quick and the contest will end in 2 days
- After the prize fills up (you will have to watch this for now) - change the Power Pop so that it says a "sorry" message instead.