Troubleshooting your Pops
When you save your PowerPop you may notice a warning icon displayed. This is indicating that there is a problem with your configuration. You will need to clear the warning before being allowed to copy and paste your plaYEAH Power Pop code.
- You specified Course targeting and did not add a Course Targeting block. To fix: Add a course targeting block
- You specified Lesson Start or Lesson Complete Trigger and did not specify a lesson. To fix: Add a course targeting block and be sure to specify a lesson id
- You are using a Pop Up Pop type but are missing a heading. To fix: add a heading in the Text setting group
- You are using an Image/Gif for the media type, but did not specify an image. To fix: add an image in the Media settings
- You are using an animation for the media type, but did not specify a Lottie animation url. To fix: add a lottie animation url in the settings.