Course Specific Styles
Not all courses are created equal. Sometimes you have "courses" that are "not a course. Like a membership resource library or a webinar replay..
Why should you care????
Confused members => l
leads to frustrated members => leads to cancellations
- Create a new custom page called Downloads Styles - we will use this one so we can create a new style for a group of "not-a-course-courses"
- Remove the Banner section and set the page security
- Set the Progress setting to Hide inside the Side Menu (Top Section)
- Open the Style Applies To settings group and change the Applies to dropdown to Specific Courses
- Add a Course Targeting Block for each course that you want to apply this style grouping to.
- Click the Copy Code button
- Hop back into Site Footer Code settings, and paste it below the default one
It is recommended to only create a few of these style groupings. Start with the default one that you want to apply to "ALL" of your courses. Then just create style groupings for sets of courses that need a different style.